TURBO ISLAND PURGER
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
TURBO ISLAND PURGER is a fast-paced roguelike action game where you choose which enemies and what loot you will encounter on your way. It is set in alternative 80's retro environment with atmospheric low poly style and procedurally generated levels.
It seems that peace cannot last forever. For some strange reason, robots that once used to serve people, now turned against them. Your job is to eliminate the threat so that people can get back to living peacefully on the islands. Traverse through unique, procedurally generated lands and find out what is the cause of this strange disaster.
Does that little story justify presence of deadly robots on various islands? I don't know. But the game is not about the story - it's simply a fun action game with roguelike elements.
CURRENT BUILD OFFERS 10-15 MINUTES OF GAMEPLAY
- You choose which enemies and what type of loot you will encounter
- Procedurally generated levels - offering fresh and unique experience every time
- Items which add special abilities and change the way you look
- Companion drones which will help you in combat
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Gorgeous low poly style
- 14 wearable items
- 12 weapons
- 3 types of supporting drones
- 7 enemies (which can mix together into some troublemaking badasses)
- 2 bioms (6 levels each)
- 2 boss fights - one at the end of each biom
IT IS DEVELOPED BY ONE PERSON FULL-TIME.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE GAME IS IN EARLY STAGE AND IS CONSTANTLY UPDATED
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||80s, Atmospheric, Fast-Paced, Low-poly, Procedural Generation, Retro, Robots, Roguelike, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|